Friday, April 24, 2009

Harry Potterverse and Randomness

Can't post new photos, camera is at Nick's. Rest assured that the kittens are adorable, and fluffy, and holy cow there are SIX kittens and that is a lot. They are so picture-worthy when they are all snuggled together! Just imagine it for now. ^_^

In other news, I gave an eight minute speech on why peoples should bring their pets to the vet and keep them up to date on vaccines and on heartworm preventative. Don't make me write the speech down, just take my word for it. 

In other, other news, I have become re-hooked on Harry Potter books and movies and heeeelpmeeeeeeee cannot stop reading Deathly Hallows! Will get no sleep tonight until I finish the book! (Shakes fist at J.K. Rowling for writing such intriguing novels!!!) 

No comments: