Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

We had a good Halloween. 

Nevermind that we ate all the candy about a month ago! We don't really get any trick-or-treaters in our neighborhood--houses are too far apart! 

It was my mom's birthday and she woke me up hollering for me to make her breakfast! So I made a delicious apple cobbler coffeecake. Then mom, dad, two of their friends and Nick and I went to pizza for dinner and went through a baby haunted house. Dad and the other guy friend drank a whole pitcher of beer and we all told funny stories and tried not to debate politics. 

Then Nick and I rented "Fido", a hilarious zombie movie (God help me, I am addicted to the zombie movies!) and watched it with my parents. 

And then we all went to sleep. We're some wild party animals! 

Happy Halloween!

No comments: