Sunday, March 15, 2009

Best Boyfriend EVER

Three months ago, Nick bought me a one hour massage certificate for my birthday. Today I finally put the certificate to use and had my one hour massage!

I was a little nervous about it (never had one before, didn't know what to expect) but it was . . . AMAZING. The lady was so nice and made me feel very comfortable, and we chatted about schools and my brother and her sons and animals and Nick. She massaged my back, my feet, my legs, my arms, my neck, and the lotion she used smells really good and now I'm a little bit in love with my arms, they smell so great! My hour massage actually lasted for 1 hour and 15 minutes (I think) and I was sad when it was over.

Now I'm at Nick's where I rhapsodized about the massage for a good ten minutes, and made him sniff my arms. (Vanilla chai lotion. Mmm).

Now we're off to make chocolate dipped strawberries. Best boyfriend EVER!

No comments: