Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Nick!!!

My fantabulous boyfriend turned 21 six days after I did, and I kept meaning to find some amazing photos of him and put them in this post so I kept putting off writing it. Well, he's been twenty-one for a while now so I figured I might as well write this and hope that I remember to put a gorgeous picture in later.

For his birthday we went out to celebrate with his family, grandparents, and aunt. We went to Mikuni's (amaaazing sushi--I LOVE the bbq tuna appetizer). Nick received some great presents, including two bottles of champagne, and four Rattlesnake tequila shots (he hasn't tried them yet). What he did have to drink was some chilled sake called Haiku, that I tried a sip of and we all found it to be veeery mild sake, with hints of fruit. Yum!

Happy Birthday Nick!!! I love you!

No comments: