Sunday, January 31, 2010

Happy Two Years

Nick and I!

This pic is actually from our New Years 2009 party, but I just got around to uploading them. I like this one.

And the pair of living hearts (that Aimee guessed right off) that he got me for our two year anniversary . . . are bamboo hearts in a beautiful vase with red rocks. I'll post a picture soon! For our anniversary he took me out to McCormick and Schmick's, a expensive seafood restaurant. I got dressed up all fancy in my awesome Urban Outfitters dress and hiiiiigh heels and he looked so sexy in his black button down and jeans. We had fried calamari for an appetizer, delicious salads in a flaky pastry bowl, and then for entrees I had seared ahi tuna and Nick had a shellfish stew in a bread bowl. Yummy!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: