Monday, February 16, 2009

Smokin' Hot

Here is proof of my awesome hotness: the treadmill started smoking while I was jogging!

It was actually kind of scary. I was jogging while watching Mamma Mia! and singing along at the top of my lungs (in between gasps for air) and then the treadmill abruptly turned off and smoke curled up from the motor.

I took it as a divine sign that I am correct in not loving jogging, and that I should cease running immediately. ^_^ I was good though, after I got off of the treadmill I did some lunges and crunches. But still! Jogging=bad. I understand now. It is not my fault that I don't like jogging--the treadmill is trying to tell me something! (Do you think this excuse will get me out of jogging at the park with Nick? No? I didn't think so either. Worth a shot though!)

No comments: