Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Dress-Up Time!

For my friend's wedding anniversary I stole her children!

Rocky first tried to call Tokyo . . .

Shelby and Dixie rifled through my jewelery and found some crowns from my cousin's Bat Mitzfah . . . and I gave them some Twilight Sweethearts for Valentine's Day! (Jacob's on them!)

Rocky did his favorite thing of turning the TV on and off . . . while wearing Shelby's shoes . . .

. . . shoes with a half inch heel . . .


All in all it was so much fun! Vicky's kids are awesome and very well behaved. We ate chicken pot pie, made oatmeal peanut-butter chocolate-chip cookies for Vicky and her husband, fed the horses across from our house some carrots, read Cinderella, walked around outside, and colored pictures for their parents.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: