Thursday, October 9, 2008

Dreams

I had the weirdest dream. I was in a supermarket with Nick, circling around the cheeses, and then this athletic tall blond woman ran up and said, "You can't take yoga without all of the materials!"

She kept throwing yoga things at me, and then handed me a soccer ball.

She made me kick the ball at the wall over and over and kept looking sad and telling me that I couldn't take yoga if I kicked like that. And I was upset because I wanted to take yoga!

Suddenly the room disappeared and we were on a soccer field with yoga girls and we were trying to play soccer and I was doing HORRIBLY and everyone was pissed off at me.

And then I woke up and decided that maybe I don't want to take yoga next semester.

Cuz that's weird shiznit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL! this one made me laugh.