Friday, September 11, 2009

Amazing!

I have just discovered something so absolutely on the edge-of-your-seat thrilling that I had to share right away. 

Ready?

My front door key . . . also unlocks the back door!!! 

AAIIIEEEEEEE!!!!!

Okay, wait, don't run away! I have a point! Our front door sticks sometimes--since Troy and I were in middle school/high school we would walk home and sometimes have to break in through a window to get inside because our key wouldn't turn enough in the lock. I just came home from work to discover that my key was again being temperamental. I called Troy, and he told me Dad just told him that we can unlock the back door. 

So! 

I ran to the back door (it's very hot out) and the key worked! Then I groaned. "Troy, it's not gonna work!" 

"Why?" My poor brother was baffled. 

"The filing cabinet door is out, there is a painting leaning on the door, and the treadmill is in the way!"

"Well . . . figure something out!"

So I did. My hand barely fit through the door so I could inch by inch scoot the filing cabinet closed. I pushed the painting over and the treadmill was juuust far enough away that I slowly squeeze (look for BBC update soon) myself through . 

"I DID IT! I DID IT! TROY! IT WORKED!!! Woo-hoo!!!" 

And now you all understand why this bit of news is so amazing. IT GOT ME INTO THE AIR CONDITIONING. ^_-

No comments: