Monday, January 26, 2009

Attacked by Aliens

Lasts night I woke up about every half hour, dreaming that the aliens from Pitch Black--the Vin Diesel movie--were attacking me and my companions. We were protecting ourselves with plates of light that would explode and kill us if we used them too much--and the people I was with were trying to attack me as well! I couldn't change my dreams all night!
I woke up at 2am because my toes were freezing STILL. They were so cold all night! My throat hurt and my skin was painfully sensitive and my bones and joints--especially my hips--were aching.

I woke up with a fever of 101 degrees.

I croaked for mom and she came in and gave me some tylenol. It took another half hour or so for it to hit, and I kept flipping from side to side because I could not sleep comfortably. On my back I felt like puking. On my sides my ears hurt touching the pillow. On my stomach I couldn't breathe well. Then the meds hit and I slept off and on for five more hours.

Needless to say, I skipped classes today. I did do some homework, and walked around a bit, but I fatigued very easily. I've been popping Tylenol every 4-6 hours and my body still aches and my skin hurrrrts. I feel like I have the flu but I have a sore throat instead of puking.

Nick came over after school for an hour! He was very sweet and let me snuggle up on him while we watched the news. He had to leave and go do homework though. I blame him for getting me sick--even though we had different colds/flu? symptoms, and he says it's my fault for kissing him! ^_^

I guess it's worth it.

No comments: