Monday, January 24, 2011

Psssst . . .

Pssst! Come here--but shh! Don't let me hear you! You never know what your body will do when it realizes you're happy with your weight loss to date.

Because I am still 153! I was all prepared for disappointment of going back up in case my weight was just fluctuating, and it didn't! Still 153!

I'm celebrating with the same breakfast I've had for like, five days--yogurt with low-fat granola. Good thing I love yogurt!

This is totally a nonsense post. Ode to well.

PS I START SCHOOL TODAY HALP!

PPS I HAVE TO BIKE TO GET THERE HALP HALP!

PPPS NICK IS PICKING ME UP AFTER MY LAST CLASS BECAUSE I AM SO NOT BIKING OR WALKING HOME IN THE DARK, HECK NO.

PPPPS I lurve my boyfriend. ^_^

1 comment:

Andra said...

GIRL! Don't freak out about numbers! And remember that muscle weighs more than fat? You've been exercising a lot more (walking and biking to and from class PLUS your video) So seriously, don't weigh yourself everyday. Try once a week. You're still beautiful :)