Sunday, January 23, 2011

Daily Shred Day 3

Today is day 3 of doing Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred.

I still find myself yelling at her about halfway through. I'm not yelling nice things.

Then I feel guilty.

Until my sore muscles remind me that she totally deserved it.


PS I LOST A POUND! (Or possibly three pounds. I will share some numbers but shh, promise not to tell anybody!)

*January 1st I weighed 154

*The next day I mysteriously weighed 156

*I thought it was just a random weight change and would go back down again.

*IT DIDN'T.

*I slowly, over the month, worked my way from 156 to 155 to 154 and today is the second time I've hit 153, yay!


PPS: Portion control and exercise. Who knew?

1 comment:

Lisa S. said...

Why haven't I heard any more about the 30 day Shred? I am wondering if the 30 days turned into something more like 3 days.....

What have you got to say for yourself, young woman?