Things that Katie Loves, Like, A Lot:
1) Burn Notice (TV series with Jeffrey Donovan, about an ex-spy who helps people and is full of awesome.)
2) Diana Gabaldon's series of "Outlander" books. So long, but so worth it. Go Jamie!
3) Buffy the Vampire Slayer (chick who slays vampires and gets to hang out with Willow and Xander!)
5) Novels by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes and Tamora Pierce (my favorites when I was younger). Some other faves: Janet Evanovich (Ranger!) and Harry Potter. I do love some Nora Roberts romance as well.
6) Country music: Tim McGraw, Brad Paisley, Chuck Wicks (hot!), Taylor Swift, Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, and lots more.
7) Sleeping. Napping. Reading in the sunlight and falling asleep.
9) Listening to loud music and singing along in the car with the windows down.
10) Lip gloss! Chap sticks! Lip balms!
11) Steaming hot showers that turn me into a "boiled lobster", quoth Nick.
12) Blogs (Amalah and Dooce! Whee!)
13) Snuggling with my cats. Falling asleep with Oz purring next to my feet. Feeling Io do his very quiet purr by touching his throat in the mornings, where he sleeps on "his" pillow.
14) The smell of fresh-cut grass.
15) Driving home. I love the slow, slightly windy road and the tree in the middle of the road, and that I know a lot of my neighbors, and the wildflowers, and the cute houses, and the dogwoods, and the huge trees over the road.
That's all I can think of for now. I'm distracted by my six foster kittens attacking my bare legs with their needle teeth and claws. I'll add more later!