Tuesday, July 20, 2010

First Steps *Now with new fancy schmancy updated info!*

Today I took the first steps towards moving out of my parents house and living with Nick in our own apartment! I put down $200 on the perfect apartment--it's got a nice layout and a huuuuge patio! It's shaded and lovely and close to the university and markets and everything we need! Yay!!! 

We have two days to change our minds and get the deposit back, but if everything goes well we can move in August 29th! I'm very excited and can't wait to live with Nick!!! 



Update: As of today (Wednesday) our credit was approved (she said "terrific credit", yay us!) and we faxed her all the necessary information for our rental applications and employment verification blahblah she'll deposit our check tomorrow and it's looking more and more like we will be moving in August 29th!!! 

1 comment:

Lisa S. said...

I'm sooo glad!!! Just FYI, one reason is hinted at in the post about Perfume and Poop :-)

Love ya, my dearie!