Wednesday, July 7, 2010

First Day of Preschool, Again.

Today I was at my old preschool. Instead of being known as "KATIE!" (usually said in a tone of BAD) I am now "Teacher Katie." I like that one better.

One of the long-time teachers at the preschool/daycare/after school program is in Hawaii, so I was asked if I wanted to help out. (For MONEY! I heart money.) This was my first day back at preschool and it was so much fun. I picked up their names quickly and spent a lot of time wishing I had more pairs of eyeballs to catch them playing in the dirt where they weren't supposed to be, and keep an extra eye on the new two and a half year old who kept trying to escape. ^_-

We painted clownfish and read books and played with toys that I remembered playing with. It was so cool, and I get to work there next week too!

1 comment:

Gary Symington said...

Little kids may be cute, but that's nothing a good lashing won't fix. Always keep that in mind. (lol).