Sunday, April 11, 2010

So excited . . .

. . . because Nick and I are getting an apartment together! We've talked about moving in together for a long time but there was not good reason to because we were going to a school that was just a twenty minute drive away from our parent's homes. Now that Nick was accepted to a CA city college that's an hour away from our homes in good traffic, we have a good reason! He starts working on his engineering degree in fall '10 and I start the fall after for my teaching degree. I'll miss living at home and not paying for everything but I'm so excited to get our own place and live with Nick!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Fredy Family said...

And which town will this be in???

Katie said...

:) Still don't know, sorry! I'll tell you as soon as I do. Right now we're leaning towards the one that the college is in that is farther away from work (don't really want to put cities on my blog) but there's still a chance that we'll do the one closer so I can still work. If that made sense. :)