Thursday, November 4, 2010

Quick Update

I taught computer class all by my self today, and by December will be teaching it completely! I'll go into that later. Suffice to say, it was fun, and awesome, and I wanna do it again. 

I substitute kindergarten tomorrow. Which means I have to get up early. Ugh. 

Went out with my coworker friends today, laughed a lot. Fun!

Our apartment is messy. 

I love my boyfriend. 

This weekend will be busy. 

I really, truly, seriously for-reals this time must study for my incompletes. 

Mwah!

2 comments:

Lisa S. said...

STUDY, STUDY, STUDY!!!!!!

And...why is your apartment messy? There's only two of you and if you just pick up every evening before you head to bed, the place will be great. Oh yes, and throw your laundry in the basket and not the floor.

Right?

Katie said...

Hmm? What's that? GOT TO GO MOM THERE'S A KILLER DUSTBUNNY ATTACKING BYE LOVE YOU!