Sunday, June 21, 2009

Blah Blah Whine Blah Blah Saab

Nick bought a Saab! A beautiful fun completely digital silver awesome driving machine! It is a Saab 93, I think a 2004, and it is oh-so-pretty.


Anybody want to buy a 1994 Camry or a 1968 Mustang? Let me know!

In other news, I have the flu. Vicky had it, then her daughter, and I foolishly still went over to her house, (but I had fuuuun) and I promptly started puking last Saturday. I had a nauseous few days, then went camping in Mendocino with Nick's family, and it was awesome. Until I got sick again two days in and spent the last few days trying not to throw up. Now I am back home and feeling queasy.

I have eaten enough saltines and chicken noodle soup to last me a good long while. I have been sick three times this summer vacation. Ack! This sure makes me appreciate my usual health!

3 comments:

The Fredy Family said...

Mr. Money bags, huh????? :-)

Sorry you are sick. we still have snot ball Jumbo and snot ball peanut over her.

Katie said...

Mom says:
Get well soon sweetie. We've got work to do!

Love ya

Unknown said...

I'm sorry Cole and Siena are sick! :( no fun. Nick is just starting to feel sick too. :(

Thanks mom! :) I'm working on it.