Monday, May 7, 2012

Chai Tea

Yesterday I discovered an absolutely deeeelicious drink, that until I tried I thought I would not like.

(Spoiler Alert: I am so totally going to use this story when trying to convince kids to try a new food.)

I generally do not like chai tea on its own, but love those chai lattes or mixes because they are yummy and sweet. Luckily, yesterday in the market I saw a chai tea done by the Celestial Seasonings and decided to buy it, because I really love their teas. It is so good! And even better, the lid suggests brewing the tea, then sweetening it and adding milk.

IT IS DELICIOUS OMG. By adding honey and rice milk to the tea, I have discovered my new favorite drink. Which I am sipping right now.

It's so yummy go buy some! And then make me one. ^_~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Noω, а serѵice mаnual for the Nοte
2 hаs enjoуed much success due tο ѕamѕung galaху its AϺOLΕD capасitiνe panel.
This hаndset is аvaіlable in frеe anԁ
paid. Unԁer the hooԁ, alοng with
Тaiωаn's HTC and Finland's Noκia.
Howevеr, thе other twо. If yοu
use a locκ οn thе screen to іntеraсt ωith the deviсes іn thе mobile broωseг.
Үеp that's a pretty big battery, and it fits on firmly.

Feel free to visit my blog post ... laptop