Wednesday, October 14, 2009

For the Love of Hair Ties

Hello, hello!


Oz, myself, and Oz just wanted to say hi. ^_^

My kitten was just cut off, cold turkey, from his beloved hair ties. He loved to trot around carrying them before chewing them in half, and then discarded them to go and find a new hair tie. He found them in drawers, and even would take them out of candles (where I hid them) and out of the trash (if they were broken). He would keep his "treasures" in his food bowl or even the water bowl! He's so spoiled, Mom even bought a big pack of hair ties just for Oz! 

Alas, it was not to be. This morning Oz threw up a hair tie that he had chewed in half before eating. (I'm afraid he's going to give himself a blockage!) I spent part of today tracking down all of the mangled hair ties he's tossed around our house and hiding the few whole hair ties left. Now here's a challenge: finding the new favorite toy! 

No comments: